Ambulance / VSL
We have two taxis approved by the health insurance funds for sitting medical transport, an ambulance and a health vehicle (V.S.L ) Our drivers accompany you during your travels and help you to complete all the administrative procedures necessary for your care. They are committed to implementing the appropriate means to meet your expectations and needs. They will present themselves out of respect for the customer with a vehicle of impeccable cleanliness and in a correct outfit. They will help you when you travel to your place of consultation or hospitalization. They are bound by professional secrecy.
- A HOSPITALIZATION
- CARE RELATED TO LONG-TERM ILLNESS
- AN ACCIDENT AT WORK OR AN OCCUPATIONAL DISEASE
- A NOTICE OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION ETC…
Note that in case of mass or long distance transport, it is essential to apply for a prior agreement with the health insurance fund.
Attention! Not all transports for care are automatically reimbursable. If medically justified, transportation costs are generally reimbursed at 65% (the remaining 35% by the supplement) and 100% in some cases.